Here is another cute and simple card made with the Sycamore Street
Designer Series Paper, Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack, Secret Garden stamp set and Feels Good stamp set.
Summer Starfruit was one of those colors when it first came out I thought- eeewww it looks like mustard turned bad (ok so that is being nice, I really thought it looked like baby poop). Guess what? I have used all of my Summer Starfruit and I have to order some more. It may not look like much just sitting there by itself, but once you put it with other rich colors, it is beautiful. Look around you will see it in stores as accent pillows, in sweaters, I even saw it as nail polish. It just goes to show you can teach an ol’ girl new tricks.
- #129141 (w) #129144 (c) Secret Garden Stamp Set
- #129681 (w) #129684 (c) Feel Goods Stamp Set
- #127540 Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper*
- #130812 Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack*
- #1126839 Summer Starfruit Card Stock
- #126991 Summer Starfruit Ink Pad
- #126946 Tangerine Tango Ink Pad
- #126950 Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad
- #115316 Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
*Available until March 22, 2013 with a $50 purchase.
Don’t forget to sign up for my exclusive email today.
Join me next time with my inky fingers and simple pleasures.