GIFT GIVING GALORE: Let people know how special they are by wrapping those special gifts in a handmade gift bag with coordinating Christmas card. Make 6 bags and cards Dates: November 8 or November 22 at noon. Fee: $30
CHRISTMAS STAMP-A-STACK: Christmas will be here before we know it. We all
need Christmas cards. Come make 20 cards, five each of four designs. Matching envelopes included. Dates: November 8 or November 22 at noon. Fee: $25
CHRISTMAS SCRAPBOOK TIN: Make a cute Christmas scrapbook for a gift, or keep it for yourself. This adorable metal tin will have places for up to 8 photos or journaling. Dates: November 5 or November 19 at 5:30pm. Fee: $15 (max limit 25) * all classes held at Bucksport Middle School
Register at least 10 days before the class is held and don’t forget your scissors and favorite adhesive.
Do you like EVERYTHING in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog & Idea Book? STAMP CLUB IS FOR YOU
What are the benefits of being part of the “Stamp Club?”
- You will get to try products and techniques before you buy them.
- Everyone has a turn at earning the hostess credits. These can be spent on any items in the catalog. It is your choice to use them on hostess only products or not. You can increase your hostess credits by taking outside orders.
- You will leave with 3 completed projects –usually these are cards, but sometimes it will be scrapbook pages or 3D items.
- You will receive your own copy of Stampin’ Up’s Idea Book & Catalog, the Holiday Catalog, Occasions Catalog all for FREE!
- All this with a $25 order minimum.
I want to offer you a fun and comfortable stamping environment for you to relax and create in. Come have fun with other stampers and enjoy a fun afternoon of paper therapy.
Email me now to join. The first club will be August 17 at noon at Bucksport Middle School. It will continue monthly on the SECOND SUNDAY of each month. I realize August 17 is the third Sunday. This is due to the fact I was on vacation for a week without Wi-Fi.
**Want to join but can’t attend every month or live out of the area? Not a problem at all. You can place your orders online, have it shipped to you directly and I will get your completed projects to you. There is usually a member or two who will complete them for you. (Aren’t crafters the sweetest people every?) So don’t miss out on this wonderful crafting and paper therapy opportunity. Join Now by emailing me email@example.com