I posted a close up of this project to see if anyone could guess what it was. The closest I got was “an eye” of some sort. Which was pretty close.
I saw a card on Pinterest. Brenda Quintana was the original designer. I cased her alligator using her directions. Because of this card I wanted to make, I had to place another order to get the Saleabration set See Ya Later. I love how she could think outside the box on this one. I think this card is going to be awesome to send nieces, nephews, and little baby cousins.
Are you ready to learn how to make this card?
Thank you Brenda for sharing your talent with us.
Supplies needed to create this project:
- #133533 (wood mount) #133536 (clear mount) See Ya Later
- #133519 Banner Punch
- #133520 Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
- #125598 Labels Collection Framelits
- #113439 Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- #130658 Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- #120908 Small Oval Punch
- #119869 Circle Punch, 1/2″
- #101610 Stamping Sponges
- #126972 Always Artichoke Ink Pad
- #105119 Always Artichoke Card Stock
- #105118 So Saffron Card Stock
- #108641 Wild Wasabi Card Stock
- #121045 Basic Black Card Stock
If you enjoyed this project, sign up for my newsletter for future ideas and tutorials. Also, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and You Tube.
Join me next time for paper therapy and chocolate.
Click below to order. After all, paper therapy and chocolate have no time limits!