I don’t know what I will do when Saleabration is over. I have fallen in love with the Sycamore Street DSP. Are you like me? Originally, I really didn’t care for this paper-but as usual it is SO pretty in person!
The Designer Series Paper is so pretty by itself it doesn’t need a lot of stamping to take away from it. This is a great card for beginner stampers. It really only has two stamped images in Rich Razzleberry ink. How simple is that??? SUPER SIMPLE.
Supplies needed for this project:
- #127540 Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper*
- #130812 Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack*
- #115316 Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
- #100730 Whisper White Card Stock
- #129291 Old Olive 3/8″ Striped Organdy Ribbon
- # 129141 (w) #129144 (c) Secret Garden Stamp Set
- #129219 (w) #129222 (c) Make A Wish Stamp Set
- #126950 Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad
Visit my online store today to order these items.
*Saleabration items that you can receive FREE with every $50 purchase or earn them by hostessing a workshop with me before March 22, 2013.
Join me next time with my inky fingers and simple pleasures.
PS don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter for specials, tips & tricks & tutorials.