This post should really be called Bloomin Marvelous with Blunders (or Bloopers). Do you have any bad habits? I won’t make you tell me what they are. However, one of my bad habits, is not cleaning my stamps right away. Very rarely does that ever bother me. I don’t even clean off the Staz-On. Another time I will tell you why.
Ok getting back on target. Like I said, I rarely clean my stamps. Only if I am going to use yellow or pale pink do I ever wash my stamps. I know for sure I those light colors are going to take the dark color right off my dirty stamps.
I do want it to be known, that for this project I did clean of my stamps. My versa mark ink pad was contaminated with Cherry Cobbler ink….Again, I want it to be known, I did notice that. I even tried getting the Cherry Cobbler off my versa mark pad. I even went as far as to re-ink it.
With all that being said, do you see how some of the flowers have a pink hue to them? Yep, that is faint Cherry Cobbler ink. I use the embossed resist technique. (I’ve also heard it called Ghosting Technique as well.) So some of my flowers turned out pink. It was light enough pink it was almost Pink Pirouette that I just “went with it”.
- # 129650 (w) #129654 (c) Bloomin Marvelous Stamp Set*
- # 120953 Crumb Cake Card Stock
- # 126975 Crumb Cake Ink Pad
- # 126979 Chocolate Chip Ink Pad
- # 100730 Whisper White Card Stock
- # 102283 Versa Mark Ink Pad
- # 103083 Embossing Buddy
- # 129053 Heat Tool
- # 109130 Clear Embossing Powder
- #111351 Pink Pirouette Card Stock
* Available until March 22, 2013 with a $50 purchase. Contact me right away with your order or shop directly online.
Sign up for my newsletter that has tips & tricks, tutorials, up coming classes and events, and promotions. You don’t want to miss out on anything.
Join me next time with my inky fingers and simple pleasures.