Both pages are 8″x8″. They were super fast and easy to put together. The Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper is cute 7 3/4″x 2″. The white scallops were punched with the scallop boarder punch.
On the first page:
The journaling box is a 3″ x 3″ piece of whisper white, layered on 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ pool party. Red glimmer paper is punched with the heart punch. Large rhinestones and a heart paperclip with a piece of Sycamore ribbon adorn the journaling box.
On the second page:
The large heart is cut from whisper white using the largest heart framelit and is paper pierced for extra dimension. The heart is adorned with a button and ribbon from the Sycamore button/ribbon bundle, and red glimmer paper punched with the 7/8″ scallop punch. “Love” is written with the silver dazzle marker.
Now my husband and I will have to go do something special and have a photo taken of us since he had to work on Valentine’s Day.
Items used for this project:
- #102482 Real Red Cardstock
- #100730 Whisper White Cardstock
- #127540 Sycamore Street DSP*
- #130812 Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack*
- #121790 Red Glimmer Paper
- #119246 Rhinestones Basic Jewels
- #113439 Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- #125599 Hearts Collection Framelits
- #126189 Paper Piercing Tool
- #126199 Paper Piercing Mat
- #129387 Occasions Paper Piercing Pack
- #129494 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- #128978 Stampin’ Dazzle Marker-Silver
* Sale-a-bration items only available thru March 22, 2013 with a $50 purchase. Contact me today to earn these items free with a workshop or private class with sales of $450. You don’t want to miss it. Or go to my online store right now.
Join me next time with my inky fingers and simple pleasures.