Good Morning Stampers. Today I have a cute little tea holder. It can actually hold two tea bags. However, how would we ever get our chocolate if we did that?
Here is the tea holder once it is open. As you can see, there are two pockets on the inside. I placed a tea bag and a chocolate in them. It could hold two tea bags, two chocolates, or anything else that is small. Maybe some earrings & necklace set. Wouldn’t this make such a cute gift just to let someone know you are thinking of them?
Supplies needed to make this project:
- #133818 Vivid Vases
- #133521 Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper** Free with $50 purchase during Saleabreation
- #131294 Pistachio Pudding Card Stock
- #131298 Crisp Cantaloupe Card Stock
- #130021 Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8″ Ruffled Trim
- #131260 In Color Markers 2012-2014
- #170030 Whisper White Card Stock
- #101406 Staz On Jet Black Ink
If you enjoyed this project, sign up for my newsletter for future ideas and tutorials. Also, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and You Tube.
Join me next time for paper therapy and chocolate.
Click below to order. After all, paper therapy and chocolate have no time limits!